Monday, May 26, 2008

Going Back to Germany!

It's been several months since I've actually written a post, but I promised myself I'd actually try to do a better job of blogging about my travels this time around. It's amazing that almost a year has flown by since my last trip abroad. I thought last year was awesome, but this summer pretty much tops it all.

My summer starts early with the 2008 Humanity in Action Core Program Fellowship that will take me to Washington, D.C.; Copenhagen, Denmark; and Berlin, Germany, from June 2-July 8, 2008. It's hard to believe that I leave in a week's time...I finished most of my packing today.

Then in August, I head to Rome, Italy, for a four-week program focusing on "Immigration, Education, and Identity." I will be in Italy from August 19-September 20. It's going to be great!

Here's my travel itinerary for the next few weeks though:
  • Monday, June 2 -- Depart Seattle for Washington, D.C. (Arrive morning of June 3 for check-in later that afternoon)
  • Friday, June 6 -- Depart Washington, D.C. for Copenhagen, Denmark, at 5:15 PM (Arrive in Copenhagen at 7:15 AM on June 7)
  • Tuesday, June 10 -- Depart Copenhagen for Berlin, Germany, at 3:35 PM (Arrive in Berlin at 4:35 PM)
  • Saturday, July 5 -- Depart Berlin for Copenhagen at 9 AM (Arrive in Copenhagen at 5:20 PM)
  • Tuesday, July 8 -- Depart Copenhagen for Newark, New Jersey at 12:20 PM (Arrive in Newark at 2:45 PM on July 8)
It will be an extremely packed schedule with all the intense programs they have planned for us, but it's going to be a great experience. I'm looking forward to it! I'll write more when I get the chance.

Until next time,

Sam

No comments: