Sunday, October 24, 2010

Festival of Lights

As promised, here are some pictures from Berlin's Festival of Lights:







Ronny and I went around and took a few pictures around the Mitte area, and there were a good number of folks out there as well. I decided to also take a video of the Brandenburg Gate since it was changing colors. Check it out.


If the video doesn't work, oh well. It's just the colors changing at the Brandenburg Gate. I had a ridiculously difficult time just trying to get it uploaded.

On our way back, we suddenly felt like watching a movie. So we stopped by the Sony Center and got tickets for the 10 PM showing of Inception in English. I have to say it made a lot more sense this time. As much as I enjoyed watching it in German, I felt a lot better understanding everything they said.

Good night,

Sam

No comments: