I'm about to leave, but I thought I'd share one last quick update, since I won't be able to blog on my laptop till I get back next week.
The last few nights of Fulbright were fun. Good food again for sure.
The concert was superb. We had a world premiere of my friend Jason Thorpe Buchanan's latest composition, which was made especially for this concert. Awesome.
On the final day, a few friends had presentations, so we went to watch. Then I had my panel. Fun stuff.
We enjoyed a party at the Kulturbrauerei, and I am very happy to have met so many cool Fulbrighters. A few of them stayed over with me last night, and now we're all on our way to our respective travel destinations. Some pictures from our food fun from the last night of the conference and yesterday at my place:
Ok, I gotta run. Goodbye, dear laptop. I will miss you this week. Till then.
Sam
The last few nights of Fulbright were fun. Good food again for sure.
The concert was superb. We had a world premiere of my friend Jason Thorpe Buchanan's latest composition, which was made especially for this concert. Awesome.
On the final day, a few friends had presentations, so we went to watch. Then I had my panel. Fun stuff.
We enjoyed a party at the Kulturbrauerei, and I am very happy to have met so many cool Fulbrighters. A few of them stayed over with me last night, and now we're all on our way to our respective travel destinations. Some pictures from our food fun from the last night of the conference and yesterday at my place:
Ok, I gotta run. Goodbye, dear laptop. I will miss you this week. Till then.
Sam
1 comment:
muahaha my french toast will one day rule the world ;)
Post a Comment