May and I have had an incredibly packed schedule of hanging out with family since we arrived. It's been so packed this week that I'm only now able to update the blog.
After checking out my aunt's place, we went to dinner with our uncle. Delicious food...again!
Before the game, we grabbed congee for breakfast and got really full. I seem to have forgotten the feeling of being hungry with how much food I've been fed.
After our nine-hole game, we showered and then went to pick up my aunt, May, and a cousin for lunch. We stopped by a prawn farm on our way.
Not enough time to update on Thursday and on, so that will have to wait till my next post.
Tuesday we went to eat roti prata with our aunt, uncle, and grandma. So full after.
After eating, they took us to the Lower Peirce Reservoir. Beautiful and peaceful. Never expected to see that sort of thing in Singapore.
We also saw lots of monkeys.
From the Lower Peirce, we went to the Upper Peirce. Also beautiful and peaceful.
Next, we went to visit a goat farm. We picked up some goat milk, too. While I like goat cheese, not as sure about goat milk.
From the goat farm, we moved on to the frog farm. Never seen that many frogs together at once.
We bought a few to try.
In the evening, our aunt took us shopping I now have a nice, new wallet. The supermarket we went to also had samples (like at Costco!), and it was awesome. Who gives samples of Japanese ramen? Amazing.
After checking out my aunt's place, we went to dinner with our uncle. Delicious food...again!
On Wednesday, I went golfing with my uncle. We couldn't find left-handed clubs for me, so I went right-handed. Still tough, even though I am right-handed. I prefer hitting left.
Before the game, we grabbed congee for breakfast and got really full. I seem to have forgotten the feeling of being hungry with how much food I've been fed.
After our nine-hole game, we showered and then went to pick up my aunt, May, and a cousin for lunch. We stopped by a prawn farm on our way.
The farm is called Bottle Tree Farm because of the bottle tree, which naturally looks like a bottle.
Lunch was awesome. Enough said.
It also rained like crazy.
Once we finished lunch, our uncle took us to go see our grandfather's final resting spot. He passed away long before I was born.
We headed back then and had the frog legs from the day before. Tastes like chicken with a froggy taste, whatever that means.
That afternoon, our aunt and uncle took us and our grandma to Little India to check it out and eat Indian food. I have seldom felt this full!
From Little India, we went to a Thai supermarket. Even more food! Plus my favorite unhealthy food -- instant Tom Yum noodles!
Our aunt bought us some snacks for our visit to Marina Bay.
The park was really gorgeous though. Only downside was the worry of getting bit by mosquitos.
More snacks.
At night, they took us to this pretty cool bridge called Henderson Waves. Really neat work.
Nice view, too.
Not enough time to update on Thursday and on, so that will have to wait till my next post.









































No comments:
Post a Comment