Typically, I sleep in quite a bit in NYC. But, on this trip, I've managed to go to bed at a decent hour (thanks to my loving family for looking out for my well-being) and wake up rather early, at least by my standards.
For dinner, our uncle had invited us to join him for an amazing buffet. It was the fanciest buffet I've ever seen, and we had a blast catching up and eating lots of food.
Today, I woke up early to meet with someone I'd recently come in contact with through a mutual friend in NYC. Rob works for a major international company and was very gracious in making the time to visit with me. Always great to make new friends around the world!
After we met, I headed home (partly to change into more appropriate clothes for Singapore's weather). My aunt picked May and me up, and after a quick stop at grandma's, we went to get lunch at a hawker center nearby. More great food!
Even the birds were getting in on the food action.
The rest of the afternoon was a pleasant time hanging out with my cousins, aunts, and grandparents. I played with toys I hadn't thought about in years.
My aunts gave me some delicious snacks, too. Check out these golden kiwis and Laughing Cow crackers (way better than the American version from Ritz with fake cheese!).
For dinner, our uncle had invited us to join him for an amazing buffet. It was the fanciest buffet I've ever seen, and we had a blast catching up and eating lots of food.
I hadn't realized that the last time I saw him was when he came to my high school graduation.
I feel very blessed with such loving family. If only someone could figure out how to teleport, I could come to Singapore more often!















No comments:
Post a Comment