Sunday, August 18, 2013

More Food

Continuing the updates from last week...on Thursday, our aunt picked us up and took us to grab breakfast. I don't think I've ever been that full from breakfast before.




We also found a cafe named after us. 


After we hung out at home with our grandparents and cousins for a bit, we went to lunch together and ate even MORE food. 






All that eating meant we needed to walk it off, so we went to walk around some stores. My grandma and aunts all bought me clothes...I feel so spoiled. 

In the early evening, we headed to Marina Barrage to fly kites. It's a really nice part of the Marina Bay area, and we had lots of fun.





It'd been a while since I'd flown a kite, but my uncle got one of them up pretty quickly. So, we spent most of our time flying it as high as we could.








After flying kites, we went to have dinner — chicken rice!




I still have many more photos to share, but I'll save those for the next post, which will likely come when I'm back in NYC. I head back tomorrow and will have more time to work on this there.

No comments: